NOTW: Hearts and Butterflies

Being busy most of the week means I don't get to do elaborate nail art... but, it doesn't necessarily mean that I do not do my nails ;P Here's how I've been wearing mine this week:


As you can see, it is a very easy design that anyone can pull-off! Here's how I did it:

1. Prep nails with a clear base coat and follow with two coats of a lilac polish (I used e.l.f. Lilac).

2. When dry, apply one or two coats of a purple glitter polish depending on how intense you want your glitter to be.

3.  While the ring fingers are still wet, place a butterfly motif and a heart motif and wait for them to dry.

4. Seal with a clear top coat and you're done!




7 comments on "NOTW: Hearts and Butterflies"
  1. I am soo tempted by that ELF Lilac! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girls :) xx

    Lilac is a very nice shade and perfect for Spring/Summer as well, so I'd say get it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. How similar would you say it was to the shade in this post?

    http://enigmatic-rambles.blogspot.com/2011/04/swatch-barry-m-ice-cream.html

    Hope you dont mind the link in your comments, it is relevent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd defo say it's lighter than the Barry M one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for getting back to me, I think now I am going to have to stick it on my next ELF order! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. :P £1.50 won't set you back much would it? hehe xx

    ReplyDelete