SANA Singapore Define Your Eyes Contest

Hey ladies! I just submitted my entry for the SANA Singapore Define Your Eyes Contest. I would really appreciate it if you could find 2 minutes of your time and vote for my entry.  All you have to do is like the SANA Singapore Facebook Page, then click on the Contest tab on the left and vote for my entry :) If you happen to submit your entry as well, please let me know so I can return the favour :) Here are the photos and a list of products I used to create the look:



Products Used


Revlon Beyond Natural False Lashes
Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive
e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara
Max Factor Black Kohl Pencil

3 comments on "SANA Singapore Define Your Eyes Contest"
  1. i've voted! good luck with it! :)

    ps: vote and win a chanel giveaway on our blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete