OOTN + Cherry Nail Art

Hey all!! Today is so bright, warm and summery over here!! Pity I have to study :( but at least I still got to enjoy the sunshine as I had to do some nail art for my friend and then I met Johan so that we could buy my Mum a little gift for Mother's Day.  Here's a picture of the nail art:


This is what I wore yesterday night for a little ride in the car:

Cherry print blouse, red denim jeans and faux pearl bracelets, Peacocks
Shoes, Zara
Clutch bag, Mango
Earrings, Tenda

And here's my eye make-up (which I kept neutral) and a list of products used:


Face
NYX HD Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
light brown eyeshadow from e.l.f. Everyday Brights palette
Face Candy Couture Pinecone mineral eyeshadow
e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Boldly Bronzed
e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara in Black
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive

Lips
e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
Deborah Milano Rossetto 24 Ore in 13 Creamy
e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Goddess

3 comments on "OOTN + Cherry Nail Art"
  1. I didnt think I would have liked the metallic olive elf eyeliner but wow it looks really eye catching on you! May stick that on the wish list as well as the lilac polish! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew I love the nail polish... the eye make up it looks do good in you i think it wont in my eye since I have the typical Chinese eye.. all in all I love it.

    following...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Enigma: I have actually used a little of it on the lower lash line in this look but you can check out an actual swatch on my review of it. Though I do confirm it's my favourite eyeliner because of the colour and texture :)xx

    @Stephanie: thank you for stopping by :) you can still make the look work by adapting it to your eye shape :) xx

    ReplyDelete