My First China Glaze Nail Lacquer :D

Hello lovelies! This morning I woke up to a very nice surprise... my first China Glaze polish :D I'm over the moon at the moment and I can't seem to stop looking at my nails! If you're wondering which colour I got, it's Awakening from the Urban Chic Collection.  I'll let the photos do the talking...

Daylight - no flash

Daylight - with flash

Shade - no flash

As you can see it is such a pretty colour and the formula is a dream to work with!! I got mine from ebay for a very good deal so I really do recommend you have a look there first ;) I was actually very impressed with how fast this got delivered all the way from the US!! It got dispatched on the 28th of April, and this morning it was here safe and sound!

What is your favourite China Glaze polish ladies? Do you like this one in particular? I'd love to know!

5 comments on "My First China Glaze Nail Lacquer :D"
  1. Hey Lara I just go this color not to long ago too. The color looks great on you. Who did you buy from on ebay? I got mine from the US to and it was quick delivery aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous! I love China Glaze nail polishes though the ones I have are all metallic, I would love a creamy one :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashley! Yeah I saw your post actually and I thought I have to get it as well hehe :) I got mine from enchantedbeautyspot :)

    @Gertrude: This is actually a metallic finish polish. I love how it looks so purplish at times and pink at others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the club!! haha Lovely color! and For Audrey is definitely a classic color that is gorgeous on pretty much all skin tones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you carissakuo :) For Audrey is actually the next one on my list as I soooo adore Audrey Hepburn!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete