Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Deserted Island Beauty Products & Tools

Good morning lovelies :) how are you all doing? This week, I will share with you my essential products and tools that I wouldn't want to be without should I be on a plane and somehow end up on a deserted island... so, here goes!


10. The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla Body Scrub
9. The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla Body Butter
8. e.l.f. Everyday Brights Eyeshadow Palette
7. Revlon Cuticle Moisture Oil
6. Veet Waxing Strips
5. La Roche Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Cream
4. Nail File
3. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
2. a selection of Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
1. Sunblock

What are your deserted island essentials ladies?

6 comments on "Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Deserted Island Beauty Products & Tools"
  1. I absolutely love that hand cream, it's marvelous! And the smell? DIVINE

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my HG hand cream Alex!! Works within a few hours and doesn't leave my hands greasy! What's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try those facial masks. I just don't know which one to buy from many variants that they have. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're great Zarina! I know it's difficult to choose but they're very affordable so you can slowly try them all out before deciding which ones work best for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products. I also own that ELF palette and I love it ^^.

    I have arranged a giveaway on my blog, have a look if you want:
    http://monibili.blogspot.com/2011/04/concurso-giveaway-f80-flat-top-kabuki.html

    kisses ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't get enough of the beautiful colours in that palette monibili!!

    ReplyDelete