NOTW: Japanese Cherry Blossoms

Good morning everyone! This week's nail art tutorial features a very Spring-related theme... Japanese Cherry Blossoms:


1. Prep nails with a clear base coat and when dry, apply two coats of a mint green nail polish.  I chose e.l.f. Mint Creme.

2. With a black striping polish, draw random branches on the nails.  They do not have to be the same and do not worry about the lines not being straight... no branch is as straight as an arrow ;)

3. By means of a medium sized dotting tool and white nail polish, dot three or four dots in the shape of a flower at the end of each of the branches.  

4. When the flowers dry, place little pink dots in their centre with a small dotting tool to complete the flowers. I used China Glaze Awakening.

5. Seal your manicure with a clear glossy top coat and you're done!



5 comments on "NOTW: Japanese Cherry Blossoms"
  1. I love your design and the colors. :)

    It's funny, I have the same themed nail design on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so creative and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls :) xxx

    @Sandra, cherry blossoms seem to be really popular these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I said on FB, this is such an incredible design, so easy to do, but with such great effect.

    Can I ask where you got your dotting tools?

    Hugs
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kat :) thanks for your comment hun :) xx

    I got the dotting tools on ebay. I got a 5 pack which are all double sided and have different sizes. You can find a variety over there at dirt cheap prices :)

    ReplyDelete