Grab a Bargain and go Sale Shopping! {Part 2}

Hello cupcakes :) I'm just back from a day shopping in Sliema with Mum and I wanted to quickly share with you my purchases.

From Promod, Mum bought me these very vintage looking cameo earrings. I like the frame and the actual cameo as well as the bow but I like the price even better... €3 down from €9.95!


I also went to New Look and bought some of the new collection stuff so none of this was on sale, yet still very affordable :)  After trying on a ton of things, I only ended up getting this cropped scallop top (€17.99) and this cute cardigan (€16.99)...   



...but on making my way for the till, I spotted this colour-block envelope clutch and at €15.99 I couldn't just let it sit there could I??


Lastly, I got this pack of plasters for just €1 just because they look so girly and cute!


So that's it for this post ladies! I'm off as I'm working day duty tomorrow. Good night to all :)

2 comments on "Grab a Bargain and go Sale Shopping! {Part 2}"
  1. I saw the clutch on fb and they have matching shoessss also i really want them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I saw them but they didn't have my size :(

      Delete