Grab a Bargain and go Sale Shopping! {Part 1}

Post-Christmas sales are well under way now but due to the crappy weather we are getting these days and because of work, I haven't had much time yet to hit a few of my favourite shops.  However, I did manage to get some things from Peacocks and Terranova that I want to share with you guys in this post. 

I'm gonna start with the Peacocks items first.  So on Boxing Day, I had some free time in the morning and I went to Valletta with my Mum and Peacocks was already having items at 50% off so we had a browse through the overly crowded shop and I ended up picking three items for a total of €43 instead of €86 which is quite a bargain!  

I first picked up this cute knitted sweater because I loved the colour (navy blue) and the little sequin details.  I quickly grabbed it as it was the only one left in my size and I'm so glad it fit! I like how it can be dressed up or down and it so comfy! I think I will pair it with a white shirt and my cherry red jeans the first time I wear it which I hope is soon! This was €17.  From my favourite section at the store i.e. the shoe section, I picked up a nice pair of black flat boots for everyday as I have been looking for a pair and it was down to €22 and it was also the last one in my size.  Lastly, while I was queueing to pay for these two items, I spotted this gorgeous, chunky cocktail ring which was also half price so I got it for €4 and it was also the last small one!! So I can say I was pretty lucky at Peacocks that day :) 


I can't say I was lucky at Terranova though as while there were loads of items which I loved, even the smallest sizes were fitting me like potato sacks but at least, I managed to get another three items (I don't remember the prices of these ones though but they were all on sale). I got a check shirt and two chunky sweaters which will come in handy this winter!  The grey one has a silver threads going through it which make it suitable for a casual night out and I really like the button detailing on the neck.  I opted for the other sweater (which is longer) primarily for the colour but also for the buckle detail on the neck.


Did you shop the sales ladies?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment