FOTD: 20/01/2012

Hello lovelies :) So this post is a bit over due but I was somewhat busy this weekend, hence I will be posting more posts to make up for it.  Anyways, last Friday was a very nice day outside albeit chilly but that didn't stop me from going out :) Johan was on leave and we decided to grab lunch at Bugibba after I bought some new colour gels for my clients to choose from (if anyone is interested in seeing my collection, let me know in the comments section).  

I missed getting dolled up with work and my Masters dissertation proposal taking up most of my time so I took the chance to put on some make up even if it was just for lunch. I opted for a neutral look with a brightish lip and this is what I came up with:



Face
Inglot Under the Make-Up Base
Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin in 180 Sand Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
NYX Concealer in a Jar in CJ12 Green
e.l.f. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder
e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral 

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Persimmon
e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow palette (matte brown, shimmery blush pink, light gold)
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive
Estee Lauder Eye Defining Pencil in Deep Brown
e.l.f. Lengthening & Defining Mascara in Black Brown

Lips
e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in Coral
Napoleon Perdis Protege Lip Gloss
H&M lipgloss in Queen of Peach (nude shade)


Shirt, Terranova
Jeans, Stradivarius
Heeled Military boots, Peacocks
Earrings, Tenda
Belt, Promod (came with a pair of shorts)

As I said it was chilly so I also wore an olive green bomber jacket from Peacocks but I didn't take a picture of me in it.  The picture below are of the views from the restaurant.




6 comments on "FOTD: 20/01/2012"
  1. i loveeeee how subtle the eyes are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great Lara! Love the smart look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies :) much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous Lara!

    Have you signed up for the great Valentine's Beauty Blog Swap? It's open internationally!

    http://beastandbeauty.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/the-beast-beauty-valentines-beauty-blog-swap/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will sign up now :) thanks for the heads up!

      Delete