My e.l.f. Cosmetics Collection as at 24/01/2012

Hello dolls :) So yesterday, I posted my elf cosmetics collection to take part in the competition that is being run by the Distribeauty team.  Johan came up with the idea to display the collection in the form of a butterfly and this was the end result:



Would you like reviews of any specific products? Let me know in the comments section below :)

Do we have any products in common? What do you think of them?

7 comments on "My e.l.f. Cosmetics Collection as at 24/01/2012"
  1. Great idea! :) Hope you win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't going to bother but you've inspired me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a review on what looks like the holiday palette in the center.. and the things in a box under it which intrigue me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marla, I will review them for you :) the things in a box are actually the Make Up Lock & Seal which I am very excited about so expect the review soon enough!

      Delete
  4. This is so beautiful!! You definitely deserve to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is some collection and a very cute butterfly!

    Have you signed up for the great Valentine's Beauty Blog Swap? It's open internationally!

    http://beastandbeauty.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/the-beast-beauty-valentines-beauty-blog-swap/

    ReplyDelete