NOTW: Black Butterflies

Good afternoon cupcakes! This week I have been quite busy so I really didn't have time to do free hand nail art.  So I opted for a water decal design from Viva La Nails. Also, I wanted a polish that I haven't yet worn and my choice was essence colour & go in Meet Me Now! which is a very nice shade of purple.  Here are the photos of the manicure:




Have you ever used nail decals? I find they are quite easy to use and you can upstage a colour instantly especially when you're in a hurry!

On a side note, I was thinking of starting to make nail polish jewellery and I would like your opinion on that :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

8 comments on "NOTW: Black Butterflies"
  1. where did you find this decal at? it is too cute! love the purple also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nails are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used water decals before, the nails look great though! What sort of jewellery were you thinking of?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies :)

    @glitterskulls: the decal is from Vivalanails.co.uk :) they have a vast choice to choose from and their prices are very affordable too!

    @Enigma: I thought of starting out with rings first and see how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour and the decals are so cute! Nail polish jewellery? What do you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used water decals but for some reason forget I have them. I need to get organized so I see them and use them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Natalie: I was thinking maybe I start with rings first and see how it goes. I will post some pics of examples on my facebook page so watch out for them :)

    @Karen: The thing is I rarely use them because I much prefer free-hand nail art but when I'm busy, I usually resort to them, stickers or stamping

    ReplyDelete