First e.l.f. Cosmetics Haul of the Year!

Hello cupcakes :) Sorry for not posting this earlier but I needed to really go out and enjoy some company this weekend as with work and all, I was really missing my social life so on Friday, after I got some rest from my night shift, me and Johan headed out for the whole day and yesterday, after my day duty, we headed straight out with our friends for some drinks and catching up on life in general :)

Anyways, so on Friday, I came home to my little brown box from e.l.f. cosmetics *yayy!!* Johan was by my side and he just couldn't help shaking his head in pity and disapproval at my reactions as I opened the box really carefully not to damage anything and as soon as I made sure there were no damages what's so ever, I took everything out of the packaging to have a play with lol.  

Enough rambling, here are some photos of the products, quick swatches and some initial impressions.  Reviews will follow once I have thoroughly tested everything :)


Studio Glitter Gloss in Ruby Raspberry
Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick in Pearl/Glow
Studio Lip Liner & Blending Brush in Wine
Mechanical Eyelash Curler
Essential Brightening Eyeliner in Gilded
Studio Contour Brush


Swatches from top to bottom: Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick in Pearl/Glow
Studio Glitter Gloss in Ruby Raspberry
Studio Lip Liner & Blending Brush in Wine
Essential Brightening Eyeliner in Gilded


Studio Lip Liner & Blending Brush in Wine


Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick in Pearl/Glow


Studio Contour Brush

So far I have only tried the Contour Brush and the Mechanical Eyelash Curler and I can say I'm very happy with them! As scared as I was of the Eyelash Curler, I find it is quite easy to use :)  I have also worn the Glitter Gloss as soon as I took it out of the packaging and I can honestly say that I rubbed my lips together several times and I didn't get any cuts from the glitter and it wasn't that gritty at all.  I'm most impressed with the pigmentation as for a gloss, this is really pigmented.  

So that's it for this haul post ladies :) Have you got any of these items? Do you consider getting any of them?

4 comments on "First e.l.f. Cosmetics Haul of the Year!"
  1. I absolutely love E.L.F products. I own so much from them especially their palettes. This was a great haul!

    I really want to try that gloss, I think I will be ordering it next time I make an order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul! Can't wait to see reviews of the products!

    http://mickeylush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one!!

    thanks!!

    http://goo.gl/x6K3a

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies :) Expect reviews soon! The gloss is one of the best purchases in this haul!

    ReplyDelete