Online Shopping Experience ~ Nail Supplies {Part 2}

Silly little me forgot to include to Viva La Nails in the other post so here are my thoughts about this online nail supplies store.  I was introduced to Viva La Nails after reading about a blogger sample pack they were offering on Stavroula's blog and I decided to give the site a go.  I was really pleased with the fast dispatch and arrival of the products and they are very good quality products at competitive and affordable prices.  The shop owner is a nail technician herself so she really knows what clients want!  Free shipping to the UK, Ireland & Europe is offered on spending £25 and they ship worldwide at a very affordable rate of £2.95.  I did order a few more times from the website and I was never disappointed!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment