Monthly Favourites: April 2011

Good morning my lovelies :) Time for April's favourites! This month was all about re-discovering some old favourites as well discovering some new products that I have really enjoyed :) Here goes!


e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette - the perfect palette for bright spring eyes!

Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - my new fave brush to apply foundation

No7 StayPerfect Eyeshadow in 50 Tender - I just love the corally-golden shimmery colour of this eyeshadow!

e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral - I have been reaching for this blush a lot this month... coral is really one of my fave colours!

With regards lip products, I have been really loving wearing these products on their own or create new combinations with them! From left to right, Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick in 02 Beige Glace, e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan, Napoleon Perdis Protege Lip Gloss, e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Goddess, Primark Beauty pink lip gloss, Barry M Special Edition metallic pink lip gloss.

And finally, I have really been loving the perfume my aunt brought me from the US :) It's from Bath & Body Works and smells of Apricot and Vanilla yumm!! :P



As for fashion, I have really been wearing my New Look cardis a lot!! I have three (black, coral and navy blue) and I just love how you can pair them with both casual and going-out outfits! 


And finally, I just loved the fairy-tale of the Royal Wedding!!! I loved Kate's dress, her make-up (which she did all by herself), and the swoon-worthy Prince William :) Congrats to them and may they have a long and happy life together :)


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment