A Touch of Bright - Outfit for Day 1 of MFWA 2017

For the first day of the Malta Fashion Week, I chose a rather bright outfit. I am going to be honest and admit that this look was all planned around this gorgeous pair of Zara leather ankle boots. I instantly fell in love with them as soon as I saw them online and I bought them specifically with the intention of wearing them during Fashion Week.

I really like the combination of emerald and mustard together although it is not something I would have thought of I have to say. However, I think it turned out to be a great look and I felt really comfortable in it. Tonight calls for an edgier look so be on the lookout for a special post tomorrow :)

Photos: Neil Psaila

Top, Julien MacDonald at Debenhams | Skirt, Stradivarius
Shoes, Zara | Bag, Topshop
Earrings, vintage | Hair, TRESemme




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment