Black Pleats - Outfit for Day 3 of MFWA 2017

It was time for me to finally wear this black pleated skirt that I bought specifically with fashion week in mind and although it is quite plain, I think it really does make a statement on it's own. I paired it with this burnt orange wrap bodice for a pop of colour.

Body suit, River Island | Skirt, Stradivarius
Shoes, Zara | Bag, Aldo | Ring, Viventy at 202 Jewellery | Bangle, Mango
Necklace, Virag Andersson

The silver heels and bag add an interesting touch to this outfit and they are really eye-catching agains the black skirt. I just love how this bag hold all of my essentials in it! It's so roomy and you can wear it on your shoulder or just carry it in your hands.




As for jewellery, I was thrilled to collaborate with Virag Andersson from Virag Design and I got to wear this beautiful necklace. It is made out of metal, glass and enamel and I think that the blue accents really compliment the orange top.


My  hair was styled with TRESemme Get Sleek product range to achieve a flawless, frizz-free, sleek blow dry.

What do you think of this outfit? Is it something you would wear?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment