Event | Baystreet Fashion Show

Baystreet Shopping Complex has celebrated Fashion Month during May, and of course, what better way is there to celebrate all the big fashion brands than hosting a fashion show? The fashion show was organised right before Fashion Week, hence the delay in posting about it. However, since there are some very nice collections in stores right now, I still wanted to share my favourite looks from the different brands that took part in the show.



The show is a first for the four storey complex, showcasing the bright, colourful, summer 2017 collections from Original Marines, ALDO, Adidas, Skechers, Ipanema, Jennyfer, Misto, Dolce Plus, London F Cafe, Terranova, Guess, Calliope, Liu Jo, Goldenpoint, Trussardi, Sunlab, Bortex Women & Children, Pedro del Hierro, Cortefiel, Women'Secret.

Original Marines

ALDO

Adidas

Skechers


Ipanema

Jennyfer

Dolce Plus

Misto

London F Cafe

Terranova

Guess

Calliope

Goldenpoint

Trussardi

Sunlab


Bortex Women

Pedro del Hierro

Cortefiel

Women'Secret

I think the fashion show was very well organized and the collections really got me in the mood for summer! My favourite collections were the ones from Misto, Trussardi, Women'Secret and London F Cafe for they lean more towards my style preferences.

I think we are all in for a treat this summer with the brands hosted at Baystreet! Thank you to the organizers for having me :)

P.S. I shall be attending to the opening of a new store at Baystreet tonight so keep your eyes peeled ;)

1 comment on "Event | Baystreet Fashion Show"