Verging on Punk - Outfit for Day 2 of MFWA 2017

Yesterday presented a melange of shows from very different designers yet the vibe was somewhere between feminine and god-like with a touch of rebel.

Dress, Freeze Frame Fashion | Shoes, Gianvito Rossi
Bag and Earrings, River Island

I felt this that this dress from Freeze Frame embodies all that - with it's deep v-neck and bodycon fit, it gives an element of sexiness while the sequined mesh bell sleeves lend it a rather punky vibe. To complete the look I went for this green velvet (same material as the dress) bag from River Island as I felt it really brings out the green colour shift of the sequins. I did the same with the makeup where I opted to blend in green and purple to accentuate the colour shift. Lastly, I wore my Gianvito Rossi plexi pumps to really bring the look together.





What do you think of this look? Stay tuned for more fashionable updates ;) Thank you Neil for the pictures!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment