Of ripped jeans and embroidered shoes - Outfit for Day 4 of MFWA 2017

The exhaustion of fashion week is taking it's toll and yesterday I was feeling quite worn out and wanted a comfortable outfit for the evening's shows. I went for a pair of ripped jeans and a flowy top with bell sleeves and paired them with floral accessories to jazz up an otherwise plain outfit.

The shoes were definitely a hit as I got a ton of compliments on them. I have to admit though they are not the most comfortable pair, they do pack a punch!

Photos by Neil Psaila and Bernard Polidano

Top, River Island | Denims, Zara
Shoes, Asos | Bag, ALDO | Necklace, Fossil at Sunlab
Sunnies, Marks & Spencer | Earrings, Michael Kors at Sunlab | Bangles, Promod






2 comments on "Of ripped jeans and embroidered shoes - Outfit for Day 4 of MFWA 2017"
  1. Love the outfit - really suits you! 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah :) I am not really a fan of baggy clothing but yesterday I wasn't feeling up to it :P

      Delete