Versace Jeans Launch at Rebelli Boutique featuring Insideout Design Finishes

Let's get real...everyone loves the feeling of walking into a luxury boutique, at least I know it gives me a thrill! Last Wednesday evening, I set foot for the first time inside Rebelli, one of the very first luxury boutiques to open in Malta as they were celebrating the addition of another brand to their exclusive repertoire - Versace Jeans, and of course, the launch of the new collection of the same brand.

I was elated to receive the invitation to join the celebrations so I made sure I was there on time in my new Zara skirt and my beloved Gianvitos adorning my feet :) 

Of course the first thing I noticed was the luxuriously decorated shop window thanks to Insideout Designer Finishes who are once again collaborating with Rebelli to adorn their boutique windows and interiors. I must say they did a very good job at evoking luxury right from the first step you take into the shop.




As for the Versace Jeans collection, I immediately fell in love with the bright summery hues of turquoise, blue and zesty limes and yellows. The gold hardware and detailing on the garments which the house of Versace is known for, further enhance the luxurious feeling of the collection as do the complementing bags and shoes.

Photo by Ron Kerr

Photo by Ron Kerr




Elena, the owner of Rebelli Boutique was also kind enough to introduce me to the new Kors Studio collection by Michael Kors which features an improved kind of leather and also a new logo for the brand. I already own the Jet-Set Large Top Zip Tote in Navy by Michael Kors and as soon as I spotted the flower key chains I knew I had to get one for it! I got the orange one as I really love the combination of blue and orange together.



I really enjoyed the evening set out in true Italian style with Prosecco and delicious canapes surrounded by top fashion brands and exclusive interiors! Once again, thank you Rebelli for having me!

The REBELLI Team - photo by Ron Kerr

Photo by Ron Kerr


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment