ALDO opens at Baystreet!

ALDO Shoes have opened a new outlet in Baystreet Shopping Complex St. Julian's and what better way to celebrate than with a cocktail bar and a crowd of beautiful people enjoying the new collection of on trend shoes, bags, and accessories?!


For this Spring/Summer season, ALDO is proposing a palette of nudes, metallics. graphic prints and embroidery and classic blacks as well as the ubiquitous tan and mustard shades. I always love walking into an ALDO Shoes store as everything is perfectly displayed and I just generally love their collections. I would love to see smaller sizes though as with my small feet I struggle to find shoes that are not too big for me. Having said, I still managed to walk out with a bag and earrings just in time for this year's edition of Malta Fashion Week and Awards!












Head down to ALDO at Baystreet for the latest trends in shoes, bags and accessories for both men and women!







Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment