Feeling Like A Princess - Outfit for MFW 2017 Awards Night

I was looking forward to Saturday's event ever since Gaetano offered to have me dressed in one his creations for the big night! I just couldn't wait to wear the dress for I loved everything about it - the colour, the beading, the fit and the overall feeling of looking like a princess. Here's a little secret...the 'dress' is actually a crop top and skirt!


Last Tuesday morning, me and Neil hit Fort St. Angelo in Vittoriosa (where Fashion Week took place last year) so that we could capture the beauty that is this dress without being pressed for time as would have probably been the case if we left it for the last minute.



I went for rose gold accessories to accentuate the colour shift in the beading.





I did my makeup in a green shade and put my hair slicked back thanks to TRESemme's Get Sleek Smooth and Tame Cream and Creation Hairspray; on the night however, I settled for neutral eye makeup and asked my hair dresser to still put my hair in a sleek pulled back hairstyle with a double parting inspired by one of the hairstyles during Gaetano's show last Wednesday. My hair for the night was done by Francesco Agius Risiott at Hair & Beauty by Cher.

Photo taken by my boyfriend
I really enjoyed myself last Saturday and would like to extend my congratulations to all the award winners. Thank you once again to Gaetano for this beautiful dress!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment