Sheer Black and Flowers - Outfit for Day 5 of MFWA 2017

For the last day of the shows, it was back to my trusty Gianvito Rossi heels. This time I wore them with this gorgeous number from London F Cafe'.

Dress, London F Cafe | Shoes, Gianvito Rossi | Bag, Diane von Furstenberg
Earrings, Sif Jakobs at 202 Jewellery | Bangle, Calvin Klein | Ring, Spinning Jewellery at 202 Jewellery

As soon as I put on this dress I feel ok with myself..there's something about it that makes me feel really pretty and in my element. For one who doesn't really like black, I am finding myself reaching for this dark colour more because I have to admit that it does have an elegant feel to it. However the mint and pink embroidery provide that perfect touch of colour I crave with all black outfits.

On the day, I styled my hair with the TRESemme Max The Volume Textured Body Creme for a bit of oomph.




1 comment on "Sheer Black and Flowers - Outfit for Day 5 of MFWA 2017"