NOTW | Spring Blooms

The weather this week kept me in a spring mood and I opted for a floral manicure again. This time I tried the two accent nails look and I used three base colours.  Follow the simple steps to a little garden on your finger tips!


1. Prep nails with a base coat and leave to dry completely.
 
2. As base colours, I used Wjcon Nail Lacquer N.702 for the thumbs and index fingers, Essence Tip Painter for the middle and ring fingers and Essence Colour & Go 128 Let's Get Lost (mixed in a 1:2 ratio with the white nail polish) for the pinky fingers. Leave to dry thoroughly.
 
3. For the flowers, use a medium sized dotting tool to create 5 petalled flowers or 3 petalled flowers in the corners of the nails. Drag the centres of each petal toward the centre of the flower with a small dotting tool. For the flowers, I used China Glaze Lemon Fizz, Wjcon Nail Lacquer N.702 and Essence Colour & Go 128 Let's Get Lost.
 
4. Apply a dot of silver foil polish in the centre of each flower and leave to dry. Here, I used Orly Dazzle.
 
5. Seal everything with a top coat and you're done!




1 comment on "NOTW | Spring Blooms"
  1. i really loved it Will be eagerly waiting for more.
    Well I have blog on some great Natural Stuff, so it will be good to see you there

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    and will love to hear from you even if its about something I need to change in my blog.
    And please carry on doing this great work.

    ReplyDelete