Event | Wjcon Bloggers Night

Hey dolls hope you all had a lovely Saturday :) I couldn't post this earlier as I was working today but anywho, here is today's post!
 
Yesterday night I was invited along with fellow beauty and fashion bloggers to Wjcon's newly opened shop in Birkirkara. After reading a handful of reviews on a variety of products the company has to offer, I had really high expectations of the brand and to cut a long story short, I was not let down to say the least!

 
 
Upon arrival, we were greeted by the lovely Marisa (whose yellow dress really suited her), Carmine and Angelo as well as the make-up artists. After we took some time to survey the various products in the exquisitely furnished shop, we were led to the upper level where there are what Wjcon call Funky Bars. There is a brow bar, nail bar and you can even opt to have a massage as well.

The Nail Bar
The very talented Maria also did my make-up on the night and I really liked the colours she chose and the end result. We were all impressed with the competitive prices which are due to the brand manufacturing their own products.

So thanks to Wjcon for hosting us! Now excuse me while I prepare a list of products to buy :P



Me & Maria, the make-up artist
Carmine & Myself after make-up application

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment