The Exit Interview Series | Volume #19

I was going through my make-up and skin care stash earlier this month to see which products have to be used up and also to check if anything has gone bad. Actually, I found three products that fit the latter category and I am going to start this empties post with them.
 
First up, Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin in 180 Sand Beige. This is my first ever foundation and I liked it at first because it offers great coverage and so on but then, after a couple of uses, I noticed my skin was breaking out and I also felt like I was wearing a mask with this foundation so I stopped using it. Then, the other day, while going through my face products stash, I noticed that the foundation has separated...a sign it has gone bad so I will be throwing this out. Needless to say, no repurchase here.
 
The same happened with this nose peel-off mask from The Face Shop. I've had this for a long time and since it separated, I am throwing it out. I really like its mode of action though so a backup is on its way.
 
The last of the not emptied empties is the Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara which I wanted to use up but I couldn't get myself to it because it has gone dirty and I hate using such products on my face. However, I have already bought a backup.
 
Now, on to the actual empties. I have had this bottle of nail polish remover at the back of a drawer in my nail room and I pretty much used up what was left of it. I have switched to the Essence polish removers as they are better value for money but other than that, this is a very good polish remover.
 
Next are two face masks from Montagne Jeunesse. I really cannot pick a favourite out of the two as I always repurchase them because I like the results they give. The ice one is also a favourite with the boyfriend...way to go MJ!

 
 
What products did you finish up in April?
 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment