Review | Joico K-PAK REVITALUXE Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment

We all know how the story goes...sun, heat styling, loads of products...all this takes its toll on our locks and it's good to treat our hair to a repair treatment of some sort. With my hair being oily, I hate loading it with products as it will turn greasy faster than you can say, well, greasy hair of course! Having said that, I use heat styling tools and a heat protector spray almost everyday so I still need to restore and help my hair repair from time to time.
 
Thank God Joico K-PAK REVITALUXE Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment came to my rescue in a very conveniently sized 50ml tube. The actual product smells really nice; pretty much like a hairdressing salon if you know what I mean. The texture is neither too thick, nor too runny...I'd say it is similar to hair conditioner, only slightly thicker.
 
 
 
Basically, what this claims to do is to 'complete restoration and hydration to dry, damaged hair. Instantly leaves hair stronger, softer and more moisturised.' I already said I have greasy hair, and I wash it every other day and I like to apply this Joico K-PAK REVITALUXE Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment instead of conditioner every three washes, to restore my hair. Although highly moisturising, it doesn't make my hair go greasy earlier or anything. However, I really do like the way my hair looks and feels after using this product as it leaves my hair considerably more manageable.
 
I would recommend this to anyone basically because it's such a good product! I'm not sure about the price and any other available sizes though as mine came for free with a Joico shampoo and conditioner set.
 
Joico is a salon exclusive brand and can be found in selected salons around Malta.
 
1 comment on "Review | Joico K-PAK REVITALUXE Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment"