April Collective Haul

This month I have been quite a little naughty girl when it comes to shopping but I'm pretty pleased with what I got my hands on! Read on to see if my purchases are justified ;)

The Point shopping complex in Sliema has celebrated its 3rd year and for the occasion, various stores have been offering discounts according to how much you spend so I made the most of it a you will see from the pictures!

From Springfield, I bought this royal blue crochet top and I paid €26.99 because I had a €3 off coupon. I'm really not into the oversize jumpers thing, I just think they make my petite frame look ridiculous and I struggled to find some nice jumpers this past season so this was a welcome find...as was this pastel multi-coloured sweater from Stradivarius which I cannot wait to wear as I have planned so many outfits with it! Also from Stradivarius, I just couldn't pass up this Eiffel Tower print shirt which was screaming my name as soon as I entered the store! People must have thought I was crazy because I flashed a huge smile at it as soon as I saw it *cringe*. The jumper was €29.95 while the shirt was €17.95.

 
Moving on, I received a €30 voucher to spend at New Look last Christmas and I thought I'd wait for the new spring stock to come out and I think I did well in saving it as I combined the voucher with another €3 off coupon and ended up getting more items!
 
First off, I bought this monochrome dress for €24.99 which I have worn to the Wjcon bloggers' event earlier this month and since I had more money to spare, I bought this cute pair of socks for €2.50, two Montagne Jeunesse face masks for €2.50 as well and I also picked up a pack of Eylure Black Individual Lashes which were €3.99.
 

 
The Versace perfume sample was given to me by the sales assistant at Franks as Johan had a voucher to spend there and bought a Davidoff perfume for himself. As for the Rimmel Apocalips, I got the shade 303 Apocalyptic for €7.15 from the supermarket.
 
Orsay really have a nice collection of jewellery and I especially love their earrings! I bought two pairs that have summer written all over them! They cost €4.95 each.
 

Finally, I have gotten my hands on the much coveted and very hard to find limited edition Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in 400 Olive Martini from ebay!! I have been looking for this palette all over the place and either it was overly expensive or it wasn't available. So I was extremely happy to finally find the palette from a French seller for just €5.70 (including postage and packaging) and it was new and 100% genuine!
 
Since tipp-ex white nails are on trend right now, I had been meaning to buy a white nail polish for some time so as to end up using the tip painter. I bought shade 300 White On from the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear range for just €4.95 and when I paid for it, the lady at the till told me I had a free nail polish from the same range so I picked up the shade 290 Crushed, perfect for the hot summer months!

 
This month I also got round to try Italian brand Wjcon after attending a bloggers night and then I went back and bought a few products. In the goodie bag, I got a limited edition Baked Eye Shadow Passion no.604 which is a very beautiful bright orange and being baked, it can be used either wet or dry, and a lilac nail lacquer no.702. On the same night I bought an eyeshadow stick to use primarily as eyeliner as I really needed a bright blue one. I chose shade 10 Sapphire and it cost €6.50.
 
 
The next time round, I had more time to browse the brand's extensive collection of products and I ended up getting the following items:
 
 
 
Corrective Primer Green (€9.90), Body Draining Oil (€14.90), Bi-phasic make up remover (€5.90), Matt Sublime Lipstick 611 (€5.90). I will test the products thoroughly and reviews will follow.
 
I'm still waiting for a few more items from ebay but I will feature them in next month's haul post. What did you spend your pennies on this month?


1 comment on "April Collective Haul"
  1. So... I am not the only who did some shopping this month! I went crazy :O

    ReplyDelete