Monthly Favourites | April

As opposed to the last few months, April has seen me go back to experimenting with colours and different product combinations. Let me show you my favourite products of the month!

Starting with skin care, towards the end of March, I placed an order on the Michael Todd website for two cleansers after I saw rave reviews about them on YouTube. Up till now, I really liked Effaclar from La Roche Posay but I was still getting the odd breakout so I decided to go organic and the Michael Todd range seemed to fit my requirements. I have been using the Cleanse and Tone cleanser in the morning while I use the Charcoal Detox at the end of the day to take off my make-up and truly wash away excess sebum and dirt. My skin doesn't feel taut after using any of these and I haven't broken out yet (apart from the usual pimple or two thanks to mother nature).

Another skin care product which I've been loving in April is the Wjcon Bi-Phasic Make-up Remover which removes even waterproof make-up effortlessly and doesn't break me out at all. Also from Wjcon, I have been using this Body Draining Oil everyday for the last two weeks to help by body get rid of excess fluids and toxins. My skin has already assumed a more toned appearance and so far I really like the product! A full review will follow soon.  

As for make-up, I have continued to favour bright colours and I have really been into blue mascara this month and my favourite is the Pupa Vamp! Mascara in 300 Deep Night. Now this mascara provides exceptional volume but I still like to pair it with RevitaLash Volumising Primer as it is also blue and therefore together they give a more intense blue.

 
Another eye product that I have been enjoying from Pupa Milano is the Multiplay eye pencil #09. It is a very intense black and lasts for hours on end...what's not to love?
 
With all the bright colours going on with my eyes, I have favoured neutral lips more this month. My favourite products in this regard have been Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 190 The Nuder The Better coupled with Deborah Rossetto 24 Ore in 13 Creamy; and when I want a more pinkish nude lip, I'd reach for Chanel Rouge Allure in 66 Confidentielle paired with E.L.F. Studio Glossy Gloss in Berry Blush. For bright lips, L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in 07 Cheeky Magenta (sample) and Wjcon Sublime Matt Lipstick 611 have been my go-to colours.



2 comments on "Monthly Favourites | April"
  1. Lovely products girl !!!! Thanks for sharing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried Michael Todd after reading some raves about the line and I really like the Charcoal Detox cleanser too!

    ReplyDelete