OOTD: Oz The Great & Powerful

Yesterday I finally got to watch the much anticipated flick Oz The Great & Powerful. I really loved the original take on the story but then again I am a little bit biased as the main character is James Franco who happens to be one of my favourites ;p
 
It was the perfect excuse to wear one of my newest tops that I got last Saturday since on Sunday we didn't get to go out because of the dreadful weather. Here's the outfit:
 
 
Top, Springflied | Beige jeans, Stradivarius | Yellow peep-toes, Bershka
Bag, XOXO | Bracelet, Accessorize | Spinning Rings, 202 Jewellery
Pearl stud earrings, H&M
 
As for make-up, I used all the colours in my outfit including yellow, however, I toned it down to make it more wearable. This is the list of products I used:


 
Face
Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin Make up in 010 Light Beige
Essence Stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige
E.L.F. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder
Essence Marble Mania Trend Edition Blush in 01 Swirlpool
 
Eyes
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 010 Sunny We Love You
Essence Eyeshadow in 62 John Lemon
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 210 The Queen Is Amused (used on lower lash line)
CoverGirl Eye Enhancer in Double Espresso
RevitaLash Volumising Primer
Pupa Milano Vamp! Mascara in 300 Deep Night
 
Lips
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 190 The Nuder The Better
Deborah Milano Rossetto 24 Ore in 13 Creamy
 
3 comments on "OOTD: Oz The Great & Powerful"
  1. I like your glasses, they suit you :) I was wondering how the movie would play out, sort of had a lot of high expectations to live up too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) To be honest, it took some time to pick up but once it does, it keeps you hanging for more. I'd give it a 4.5/5

      Delete
  2. I love your lower lash eyeliner, and your hair!

    And that's a really cute top!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete