Tag | Shopaholic

Here's a fun tag post that I'm sure most of you can relate to! Why not have a go at it yourselves?

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?

Although I do shop around a lot, I am not one who will go out shopping everyday but I do love to buy pretty things and if I'm going shopping and I find nothing I will still buy something, even if it's just an accessory so I guess that classifies me as a shopaholic!

2. How would you classify your style?

Girly going on classic...skulls and studs are really not my thing though I do have a few pieces which I tend to pair with my otherwise girly outfits to give them an edge.

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?

At the moment, Stradivarius. I just love the store set-up and they always have on trend pieces at great prices. Moreover, they cater for smaller frames like mine so they are always winners with me! And they always have cute tags with the articles (so much so I collect them!). As of recently, I also love Orsay for the same reasons as Stradivarius and for their uber cute and unique accessories.

4. Where do you find the best deals?

Again Stradivarius! They have very good prices on their products and when they are on sale, they are even better! One time I got three pair of shoes from them at just €4.99 each! Enough said!

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?

Chanel for clothes and Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo for shoes! They fit my style perfectly. I wouldn't say no to an Elie Saab evening gown either ;)

6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?

Up until recently, I used to do my shopping in high heels just because I love them but after a few hours my feet would start to ache and the whole shopping mood is ruined and my boyfriend or my Mum, whoever I happen to be with would start with their usual rant of 'why do wear high heels' bla bla bla. But recently, I have gone clever and I do my shopping wearing a pair of comfortable flats and a comfy outfit that is changing-room friendly.

7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)

Definitely high heels! I have heels that I bought just because they look pretty and I have actually never worn them eek!


8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?

I'd say shoes because they can change the way an outfit looks in seconds but to limit myself to clothing I'd say my denim shirt from Stradivarius which goes with loads of stuff in my closet and is so versatile!

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?

Trends come and go and most of the time and more often then not they are often repeated. That's why I tend to go for classic pieces that never go out fashion but if I really had to choose one, I would go for pastels.

10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?

None that I can recall

11. Who is your fashion icon?

Audrey Hepburn...timeless beauty and elegance personified!



 
1 comment on "Tag | Shopaholic"
  1. Lol! I too am guilty of buying pretty shoes and not wearing them! :p

    ReplyDelete