Tag | Most Worn Things | Winter Edition

Here's another tag post, this time, it's about my most worn things during the past winter. Read through it and leave a link to your version if you decide to have a go at it!
 
Most worn nail polish
 
This is a tough one to start with because I change my nail polish every week. I did favour nude shades last winter but Essence Vampire's Love Trend Edition Nail Polish 03 True Love has been my go-to colour when I didn't know what to wear. It goes with most of my winter clothes and the colour is absolutely fantastic. Too bad it's limited edition :(
 
Most worn scent
 
Again, I have been using up my perfume samples stash but my ultimate winter perfume is Kate Moss Velvet Hour which has a musky vanilla scent that lasts ages and it is not too strong for daytime either.
 
Most worn hair product
 
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straightening Potion has been my saviour in this regard. I like to have straight hair in winter and this helps protect my hair against heat styling and it also keeps frizz at bay.
 
Most worn foundation
 
Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin Make-up 010 Light Beige has been my most worn foundation as it matches my skin tone perfectly and offers the right degree of coverage.
 
Most worn bronzer & blusher
 
I don't really do bronzer that much, not even in summer but I did use the one in the Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Kit as it is matte and matches my skin tone better. As for blusher, Rimmel Powder Blush 004 Pink Rose has been my favourite throughout.
 
 
Most worn lipstick
 
This is a tie between Givenchy Rouge Interdit 20 Illicit Raspberry and MAC Lustre Lipstick Naked Paris. I love how they both last ages, especially the Givenchy one that lasts for hours on end.
 
Most worn mascara
 
Again, a tie. Catrice Glamour Doll & Mini Max Volumising Mascaras. I like to use these volumising mascaras together to get the perfect false lash look. 
 
Most worn eyeshadow
 
If this tag post had a most worn brand category, I would definitely answer Catrice Cosmetics! Another product from the budget friendly brand here... Intensif'eye Wet & Dry Shadow 010 Black or White Swan?! Worn wet, dry, alone or paired with other colours, it simply gives a very glamorous feel to the eyes with little gold glitters.
 
Most worn handbag
 
Does my Tally Weijl work bag count? It has room for all bits and bobs that I carry around with me and I sometimes even use it when heading out on errands. Otherwise the Promod Suede fringe bag was definitely my most worn bag.
 
Most worn accessory
 
I wear my Spinning Rings every single day except for work as I fear I might throw them away with the gloves. I have also been wearing my Pimkie charm bracelets & River Island gold cross bracelet very frequently because they go perfectly with practically every outfit.

 
Most worn shoes
 
Although I do love my bright coloured shoes for a pop of colour with another wise dark outfit, you cannot really go wrong with a pair of black shoes. Again I have two pairs, this gorgeous girly pair of peep-toes with towering heels and my most treasured pair, the Nine West leather boots!
 
 
So, those are the things I wore most last season. Looking forward to do the summer edition of this tag!




 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment