FOTD | Sun & Pastels

Originally I was going to do another outfit post but since we didn't have time to take outfit pictures yesterday, I will be posting the make-up look I wore instead. I even managed to use my new eyeshadow that I got in the Wjcon goodie bag last Friday!
 
 
Face
Catrice Ulitmate Moisture Fresh Skin Makeup in 010 Light Beige
Essence Stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige
NYX Concealer in a Jar in CJ12 Green
E.L.F. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder
Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Kit
 
Eyes
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
Essence Eyeshadow in 12 SO-BEautiful (mint green)
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 230 Where Is My Caddy-Li-Lac
Wjcon Baked Eyeshadow Passion Limited Edition no.604
RevitaLash Volumising Primer
Pupa Vamp! Mascara in 300 Deep Night
Pupa Multiplay Triple Purpose Eye Pencil 09
 
Lips
Chanel Rouge Allure in 66 Confidentielle
E.L.F. Glossy Gloss in Berry Blush

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment