Eyeko Ambassador Gift Pack received!!!

So many things happened during this week and I haven't been able to blog about them straight away like I usually do! Last week, I got an email from Eyeko saying that I have made my first sale as an ambassador, meaning that someone used my code when checking out their order for the first time (if you are reading this post, please let me know who you are).  I was really pleased with this and I'm really grateful to this person :)

In fact, last Wednesday, I received my Ambassador Gift Pack.  Here's what was in it:


Everything was packaged in this cute plastic bag whose contents were:
- A publicity leaflet
- A postcard
- Some cards to put my code on them
- London Lips Lip Gloss in Knightsbridge

I really love the sweet smell of the gloss and the candy colour of it, thank you so much Eyeko! Here is a swatch of the gloss:


See how shimmery it is?? And how cute are the London-inspired symbols on the tube?

4 comments on "Eyeko Ambassador Gift Pack received!!!"
  1. That is so cute, congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charlene :) will do a look featuring this gloss real soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, such a pretty lipgloss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is a pretty lipgloss and I do not have any similar ones in my stash so that's a bonus :)

    ReplyDelete