Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Miscellaneous Beauty Products I have repurchased/Will definitely repurchase

Hello beautiful ladies :) Today has been quite a busy day for me and I only got home an hour ago! Anyways, as promised, last week, here are my top 10 miscellaneous beauty products that I just can't get enough of and always seem to repurchase them over and over again!


10. Tres Emme Conditioner
9. Tres Emme Shampoo
8. e.l.f. Zit Zapper
7. e.l.f. Mineral Blemish Kit
6. The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm
5. Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
4. Vaseline
3. La Roche Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream
2. The Body Shop Body Scrub
1. The Body Shop Body Butter

Have a good night's sleep everyone! :)

2 comments on "Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Miscellaneous Beauty Products I have repurchased/Will definitely repurchase"
  1. Thanks for sharing, will try some of them out! Love the body shop stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in the mineral blemish kit.There are mineral make up which are very good and really help the skin to be protected and stay away from chemicals.I am also inquisitive about this one.mineral lipstick

    ReplyDelete