Review: Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber Peel-Off Masque


Good morning beautiful people :) Today I will be reviewing another Montagne Jeunesse face masque.  By now, you may have noticed how much I love MJ face masques. I love all their range so I'm constantly looking for new ones to try and this masque right here was a case in point! I was sent this masque for free and I was delighted that it was one I have never used before. 

As usual, here's what the sachet looks like... I'm a fan of the pink colour of this sachet as much as I am of the results delivered!  The only two things that bothered me are the smell of methol that burned my eyes a little as the masque was settling on my skin and a little itchy patch I woke up with the next morning on the side of one of my cheeks.

The masque has a gel-like consistency but is more on the watery side.  It has a light green tinge to it but it goes on clear.  I do like the refreshing smell of vapour-rub even though I expected it to smell like cucumbers.  I also like the results this masque delivers so I put up with the burning eyes hehe :)

Peeling off the masque is very easy... fun actually!! It is like peeling a layer of plastic to reveal the nice, smooth and radiant skin underneath!  And the best part is... I checked my nose immediately as that is where I get most black heads and.... there was not even one in sight! How's that for a deep cleaning masque?  The itchy patch did bother me though, but it was nothing a little cream didn't get rid of.

I find that peel-off masques do not have that much product as the thicker ones so I guess you will manage something around 3 applications out of this sachet.  I have only used this once as I didn't want to get another itchy patch on my face though.

Have you ever tried this masque ladies? What are your feelings about it?

Explore the whole range of Natural Beauty Products from Montagne Jeunesse and if you live in the UK, you may also place your order online!

1 comment on "Review: Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber Peel-Off Masque"