Little gifts that brought a little sunshine in my day :)

Hello ladies, so today I want to thank my Mum's work colleague for giving me these three little make-up products :)


My favourite is the eyeshadow.  I like how small it is and also, the colour is very beautiful... it's a light coral with plenty of gold reflects.  It's from No7 and it is in the shade number 50 Tender from the Stay Perfect range.

The other two products are a lipgloss and a lip liner (swatches on the left).  As you can see, the gloss comes out clear with a little glitter.  The applicator is quite sturdy so I like that.  Recently, I also came across a blog post which said that blue tinged lipgloss makes teeth appear whiter, so now I can try that :)

The lipliner is actually a dark brown in person and I quite like the shade. I can foresee me wearing it with darker lipsticks come autumn/winter!

The brand of the lip products is Farmasi.  I have never heard of this brand let alone try any products from it but I'm looking forward to see how they perform.  You can check out the whole range here.

7 comments on "Little gifts that brought a little sunshine in my day :)"
  1. Do we have No7 products here in Malta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so Charlene :S she got them for me when she was in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its just a 'Boots' brand, and we dont have boots over here :( big shame! So cute though, lil presents like that are always nice!

    Don't forget to check out my give away!
    http://iamharibo.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway-new-dior-addict-lipstick-loads.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. No7 is a Boots brand for sure, the other I'm not sure about it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I thought so, for a minute I got really exited that we had No 7 here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard good thng about Farmasi cosmetics. They are made in Turkey and are not tested on animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Charlene, it would be nice if we had No7 here, lets keep our fingers crossed! xx

    @Natalie, thanks for the info! good to know :)

    ReplyDelete