NOTW: Riviera Chic

Good morning cupcakes! Here's the nail art design I paired with my Easter outfit:


As you can see it is very easy to do so if you want to know how I did it, just keep on reading!

1. Prep nails with a clear base coat and paint the tips with any colour of your choice (I used Golden Rose Prestige in no.71)

2. Select another two or three colours and dot them in a zig zag fashion along the line that separates the tip from the rest of the nail. I alternated the colours as well and I used e.l.f. Dark Navy, Max Factor Nailfinity Red Passion and a white nail polish.

3. Seal everything with a top coat and you're done!

I hope all of you had a great Easter and enjoyed some yummy chocolates and treats :P

6 comments on "NOTW: Riviera Chic"
  1. So simple, yet elegant design. (^__^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, i love it :)

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Christine! why don't you give it a go yourself?? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete