New purchases to brighten a hectic day!

Hello everyone :) how have you all been? My day today has been quite a hectic one as I had a full day starting with a visit to the hospital mortuary room at 8:30 am and finished lectures at 3 pm.  I agreed with Mum to meet up at Valletta for some shopping and she bought me a couple of items which I am going to show you in this post:


Both items are from Stradivarius and I already have another skirt as this one but it is in grey and I really like their fit.  I got the bolero to match a vintage dress I bought lately (if you're interested, you can check it out here).

I hope you like them :)

6 comments on "New purchases to brighten a hectic day!"
  1. Oh, I love Stradivarius! Lovely haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great purchases. I'm afraid of going to Stradivarius right now, they've got so many fabulous items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they do!! I always end up buying something from there as I totally love their collections!

    ReplyDelete