Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Make-Up Products I have repurchased/Will definitely repurchase

Good morning my lovelies! I'm up early today as I have a lot of things to do so I'm getting today's post up and ready.  This week, I decided to share my top ten make-up products that I have found to be so awesome, I have re-purchased/will definitely re-purchase them; next week, I will share with you another 10 products that are not make-up but still beauty related :) So here goes!


10. Inglot Under Make-Up Base
9. NYX HD Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige
8. e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection
7. Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
6. e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
5. e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF15 in Rosy Beige
4. essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
3. Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick in 02 Beige Glace
2. e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
1. e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara

Have you tried any of these products ladies? Do you think they are amazing just as much as I think they are?

5 comments on "Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Make-Up Products I have repurchased/Will definitely repurchase"
  1. I have 8 2 and 1 =] and all i can say is that i think 2 is rubbish! Maby its my one but it really scratches my eye lids when i put it on =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Klayer :( is it the applicator that scratches your eyes? Or are your eyes itchy after you put it on? If it's the applicator, I'd suggest you put some on your finger and then dab it on your eyelids; if its the second reason, I think you maybe allergic to some ingredient to it is best to discontinue using it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quie a few Elf products there :) I've only tried their lipsticks and feel like I need to try other stuff too.

    Also, heard good things about Inglot but not sure if we can get it in the UK

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! The only ones I've tried are the e.l.f. and the essence ones and of course I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Miss A: I do love my elves lol and I suggest you do try out some other products from their range :)

    Inglot is like a higher end cosmetics brand but it's quite affordable and I do like their products :)

    @ Natalie: they both are great brands with good value for money!

    ReplyDelete