A few updates :)

Good morning cupcakes! First of all, let me apologize for not posting yesterday but I had an uber busy day as I have in plan for today. I woke up at 6:30 which is very unusual to wake up this early for me these days! But as I said, I have quite a long day ahead as I have to amend my thesis a little (almost done now) and finish off a couple of assignments.  As today happens to be Maundy Thursday, I will visit a few Good Friday exhibitions and churches around Malta and later this evening.  

Lastly, a quick reminder about my Sigma Giveaway! It will end tomorrow so make sure you get your entries in lovelies :)

5 comments on "A few updates :)"
  1. Thanks Gertrude and same to you and your loved ones :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Lara!! I always come to your hometown on Easter Sunday and Maundy Thursday as my dad's from there :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Carla and same to you :) good to know your Dad's from here :) Maybe I'll get to see you on Thursday :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete