Tag: 11 Most Reached for Products

Hello my lovelies! It's been a long time since I did a tag post and since I have been seeing this one going on around a few blogs and YouTube and it looks fun so why not do it myself? Now these are the 11 products I currently reach for the most although there are some which I always end up going for time and time again (you can have a look at some of these products here). Let's dig into this tag post!


1. e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer in Rosy Beige ~ offers me the right coverage for everyday wear and matches my skin tone perfectly. Since it is not as heavy as a foundation, it lets my skin breathe.

2. e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan ~ the perfect my lips but better shade and its also very hydrating.

3. Napoleon Perdis Proetege Lip Gloss ~ I'm loving the orangey/coral lip trend this spring and this has been my go to lipgloss to create it!

4. La Roche Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream ~ the most moisturizing hand cream ever and it doesn't leave me it with greasy hands!

5. e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection ~ I'm so glad I bought this! It is my favourite setting powder as it neutralizes my skin tone.

6. Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick in 02 Beige Glace ~ a sheen shade of pink perfect for both day and night looks.

7. Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose ~ for me, this is the perfect pink blush to use all year round for a healthy flush to your cheeks.

8. e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive ~ this is my fave eyeliner due to its creamy formula and also because it lasts so long.

9. e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara in Black ~ I love how this mascara makes me look like I'm wearing falsies and at €1.70 it isn't a big deal to replace when it dries out!

10. e.l.f. Eyelid Primer ~ makes my eye make-up stay put and also helps pop out the colours more!

11. essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige ~ my favourite under eye concealer as it hides my dark circles to perfection!

What are your 11 most reached for products ladies? I tag all of you to do this post! Can't wait to see your responses :)

4 comments on "Tag: 11 Most Reached for Products"