Lepo Cosmetics samples have arrived!

Hello my lovelies, I hope you're all well! I just got back home from a lovely walk with daddy in this nice, summer-like weather to find some Lepo Cosmetics samples waiting for me.  These were sent to me by the lovely Aneliya from mibaonline.com.  This is a new company here in Malta and their products are organic and cruelty free and the name they come under is Lepo, an Italian brand.  I got the opportunity to try these products after I saw the company's facebook page where they asked people to send their details should they wish to receive samples.  I took this opportunity as I am looking for some new skin care products and I thought why not give a go to some organic products?  Here's what I got:


~ Liquid Foundation with Jojoba Oil, Calendula extract, Vitamins A & E
~ Ultra Soft Mousse Foundation with organic Olive Oil and Avocado
~ Foundation targeted for oily and impure skin
~ Cleanser for oily and impure skin
~ Face Mask for oily and impure skin
~ Special Face Cream for oily skin

I'm really looking forward to try all of these products and I will give a general review if they worked for me or not after I have tried them thoroughly. Have a nice weekend everyone!

2 comments on "Lepo Cosmetics samples have arrived!"
  1. I received mine today too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a look around their site and they seem reasonably priced so I'll see how they perform and I'm considering to get them if I find them any good :)

    ReplyDelete