Review: e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral

Good morning all! How are you today? I'm really loving the weather these days... longer days, always sunny and much much warmer!  In fact, today I decided to review the e.l.f. Studio Candid Coral Blush simply because its colour reminds so much of summer!

Let's look at the packaging first...


When you first get it, the blush is supplied in a sleek black box with a window to show you the colour.  After you take it out of the box, the product itself is packaged in a sturdy, sleek black compact, again bearing a window to see which colour you are picking out.  On opening, there is a nice sized mirror on the inside of the lid and you also get a protective film on the blush.


This blush is a nice alternative to my usual pink and since I do not like how peachy-toned blushes look on me, coral is a nice in-between shade to experiment with.  Furthermore, this particular one has some gold reflects in it so it is perfect for both day and night especially in summer.  With regards pigmentation, this blusher is nicely pigmented and the intensity can be built up gradually.  I use a fluffy dome-shaped brush to apply this for day and a denser flat-top brush to apply it for night.  The texture is also very easy to work with as it is not powdery at all.


This blush stays on for quite a long time so I highly recommend it especially for the price... €4 for 4.8g!! You can view the whole range and buy your favourite shades from the e.l.f. cosmetics website :)

3 comments on "Review: e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral"
  1. I have had this blush for some time now and I love it :) Loving the new packaging too, finally we have it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Charlene: I love it cos it's such a nice colour and looks so pretty on!xx

    @Dyna: add to your wishlist :P xx

    ReplyDelete