ABC's of Me

I saw this tag on Gertrude's blog, Bows and Pearls a couple days ago and, here's my version of it!


Age:21
Bed Size: Single. However, size doesn't matter as I manage to take up a whole bed no matter how big or small it is lol.
Chore you hate: Washing the dishes
Dogs: None yet
Essential start of your day: Wash my face and brush my teeth
Favorite Color: Anything pastel and teal/green
Gold or silver: Both, although I do prefer silver most days
Height: 5 feet!!
Instruments I play (or have played): I used to play acoustic guitar, but nowadays I only play my iPod hehe
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Science Student/Gel Nail Technician
Kids: none for now but I want to have two when time is right, a boy and a girl!
Live: Malta
Mom's Name: Grace
Nickname: Larina, iz-zghira (means little one in Maltese)
Overnight hospital stays: when I came into this world!
Pet Peeve: People putting on whatever came to hand first thing in the morning and looking like they haven't even looked in the mirror
Quote from a movie: None come to mind at the time
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: One younger brother {19} 
Time you wake up: Not always the same.
Underwear: hmmm what's this supposed to mean?? I'm a big fan of underwear so I do wear it lol
Vegetables you dislike: pumpkin
What makes you run late: In the mornings - waking up late; When going out - doing my hair/choosing what to wear/doing my make-up :P
X-rays you've had done: Chest (as part of my admittance to the Uni course I'm taking) and back
Yummy food you make: I rarely cook as I still live with my parents but I can whip up some great-tasting sweet chili chicken
Zoo animal: Tigers!!!


3 comments on "ABC's of Me"
  1. Great post! I don't like pumpkin as well, but I do like pumpkin seeds so I didn't include that hehe :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool tag!! Bed size? Underwear? lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Gertrude, I do like pumpkin seeds as well but pumpkin itself is the only veg I dont like so I had to list that :P xx

    @ Natalie, why dont you do it yourself? I'd would be a nice way to learn something about each other :) xx

    ReplyDelete